A Software Company Among India's best rated software development and web application companies.
- Get Zendfox
- Get Zendfox
It is rare to find Commerce Cloud development agencies that just understand your requirements from the word go and Unicode systems is one of them. Unicode systems helped us build a cartridge for integrating Commerce Cloud with our loyalty platform. Right from the requirements gathering process, Unicode has been proactive with suggestions and has always stayed on top of any issues that arouse during the course of the project .
We found the developers at Unicode extremely competent and well versed in the knowledge of commerce cloud and software development in general. The support provided by them throughout the project tells a lot about the commendable work ethic they have. I would love to work together again in the future.
This team is exceptionally Talented! Professional! Patient! Fair! And take time to educate their clients! Amit, listens and pays VERY close attention to detail! We are proud to say that without a doubt we will be a long time client of theirs! They not only delivered everything 10,000% (NO that is NOT a typo) they made sure that no matter what we requested to have changed , they did IMMEDIATELY with no questions asked! Nor asked for one penny more!!! Which has resulted in a bonus from us to them!....Absolutely Amazing!!! Way to go team!!! And we thank each of you for all your hard work from the bottom of our hearts!
Email marketing is, as the name suggests, the use of email in marketing communications. In this day and age, Email Marketing remains one of the most effective ways to advertise on the Internet! Email Marketing is probably one of the effective way to attract new customers by keeping touch with existing ones and minimizing operating cost.
E-mail marketing is a form of direct marketing which uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fundraising messages to an audience. In its broadest sense, every e-mail sent to a potential or current customer could be considered e-mail marketing.
In its broadest sense, the term covers every email you ever send to a customer, potential customer or public venue. In general, though, it's used to refer to:
- Sending direct promotional emails to try and acquire new customers or persuade existing customers to buy again.
- Sending emails designed to encourage customer loyalty and enhance the customer relationship.
- Placing your marketing messages or advertisements in emails sent by other people.
- Sending email is much cheaper than most other forms of communication.
- A mailing list provides the ability to distribute information to a wide range of specific, potential customers at a relatively low cost.
- Over half of Internet users check or send e-mail on a typical day.
- Email lets you deliver your message to the people (unlike a website, where the people have to come to your message).
- Email marketing has proven very successful for those who do it right.
- The delivery time for an e-mail message is short (i.e., seconds or minutes) as compared to a mailed advertisement.
- An advertiser is able to "push" the message to its audience, as opposed to website-based advertising, which relies on a customer to visit that website.
- E-mail messages are easy to track. An advertiser can track users via auto responders, web bugs, bounce messages, unsubscribe requests, read receipts, click-through, etc. These mechanisms can be used to measure open rates, positive or negative responses, and to correlate sales with marketing.
- Email marketing is paper free ("Go Green").
While marketing budgets shrink, a large portion of marketing dollars are shifting to digital media. When times are rough, you require the ability to measure, prove ROI, and need to focus on the most efficient means to reach customers. Email Marketing, always, allows you a cost effective way to stay close to customers and prospects by leveraging customer data and analytics to achieve greater value.
Stay in touch with your clients and maintain your credibility. With many companies crashing and burning around us, consumers want to know who's still in business. Your email marketing message can let them know you are ready to do business.
Email Marketing Software refers to a computer application which provides the ability to send bulk email to target audiences. The intent is usually to send newsletters or promotional materials to opt-in lists of subscribers, although the software can be used to send unsolicited email. The software typically includes a database that stores contact information, campaign statistics, and message history. The interface provides features necessary to run an email campaign, such as message sending, contact entry, contact importing, and reporting.
- Contact (list) management
- Email distribution lists are easy to import/export, and email bounce handling and email address subscribe/removal are automated. Organize your contacts into groups so you can target a particular group with a campaign. When you import or manually enter an emailing list, Our Application will search for and inform you of any duplicate addresses.
- Create email Template
- With a HTML editor, you can create your own full graphics enabled email template and put your advertisement message their, as per your advertisement need either you are a Small-to-Mid Sized Business, Marketing Agencies, Consultants, or from Real Estate or any Associations or Charities, this is beneficial for all.
Email Job Scheduling
Schedule your email campaigns at a certain time and date.
SPAM Test (See if it is flagged as SPAM)
Test your finished email campaign to see if any email servers will flag it as SPAM.
Create an Alias to Send your Email From
Create an alias email from which you can send your email campaign.
Test the Email (Send it to yourself)
Send a test email so you can make sure the finished product is exactly how you want it before you send it to hundreds or thousands of people.
- Email Job Scheduling
Reporting is important; so you can evaluate your email campaign's effectiveness. Zoom Mailer offers a variety of real-time reports that are easy to find and use:
Track the links your customers click and where they go while in your email so you can see which parts of your email are effective and improve your marketing strategies.
Track sent emails so you know how many emails are still pending.
Track how many of your emails were successful and how many were undeliverable
Track how many of your emails bounced back because of bad email addresses
Track the number of emails that recipients opened
Track how many emails your customers forwarded to other people
Track how many replies your email campaign generates.
View All Unsubscribed Contacts
Track the customers that unsubscribe from your email contact list
Compare Message Reports (To Spot Trends and Patterns)
Compare reports so you can find marketing trends and patterns
Export, download or print the reports so you can view them offline
- Click-Through Tracking
Fast and reliable email delivery
Our Application focuses on delivering the highest email delivery rates for our customers by:
- Devoting resources to maintaining relationships with ISPs and email providers.
- Enforcing SPAM regulations to keep spammers off of our email delivery network.
- Providing a high-performance email delivery system.
- Online Support
- EMail Us